Sunday, January 21, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY WOLVERINE, 22 JAN

 Bearded PatriotUSA

Telegram post
1/20/24

Forwarded from Wolverine:

Hi guys,
I heard that no one heard my video. Mmm you might need my hearing aids
Ok guys this is what it is at the moment 
Charlie has been told to remain silent which is a good sign
Mauricio is under NDA
D1 has been released fully 
D2 we have not received confirmation if it has been finished yet as it’s huge.
Basel 3 gets finalised on 
23rd January and it’s going to be huge 
Nesara I was told on this Sunday.

Things are definitely happening and it’s not BS. 
Please have faith and stay close to God that this is definitely coming.

God bless you all 

Wolverine

https://t.me/Bearded_PatriotsUSA/13362

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY DEEPWOODZ, 19 MAY

Deepwoodz     T he parallel market rate is an illegal, “black market” rate. This is the rate they have been trying to get rid of and we all ...