Thursday, January 18, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY PIMPY, 19 JAN

 Pimpy

  I've had people say can you make an argument for the $3.22 rate?  Yep.  Can you make an argument for the $1.17 rate.  Yep I can.  I can make an argument for all these different rates easily but there's a difference between making an argument for what you want versus the reality of things of what's going to happen.

 This was a concern, Iraq was definitely on the right track but it appears that at no fault of their own their country is being bombed by two different nations [Iran and Turkey].   Let's just hope whatever is going on it gets over with quickly so that Iraq can get back on track...

If I'm being honest I'm expecting a small increase in the exchange rate in this budget.  I told you in the first quarter of this year I was expecting it But the last thing you need is all these headaches with bombings in Iraq and all the crap that's going on all the way around them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY CLARE, 20 MAY

  Clare    Article Quote:  " Members of the Security Council support ending the mission of the UNAMI mission in Iraq "   Quote:   ...