Tuesday, January 30, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 31 JAN

  MarkZ

  [via PDK]  

  ...bank story from Canada... “My brother went to a Canadian Imperial bank of Commerce or CIBC in Saskatoon. Establishing his new bank account...my brother said he had several devalued currencies. Then he asked them if they were aware of the RV we are waiting on. She replied “Yes I am - I can’t say anything else as I am under an NDA from the bank“   So they cannot give details but they are ready .”

Question:  Can the RV happen before the Mar. 11 fiat/asset backed flip

 MarkZ:  I don’t know anything about that date … but it's anticipated to happen soon. Can it happen before that date? Absolutely - especially what is happening this week. Today [Monday] has already been a huge day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY CLARE, 20 MAY

  Clare    Article Quote:  " Members of the Security Council support ending the mission of the UNAMI mission in Iraq "   Quote:   ...