Monday, January 29, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 29 JAN

 Mnt Goat

   ...the hot topic in the CBI, as my contact told me...is that the CBI is working towards getting the parallel black market rate in check with the “official” CBI rate of the dinarI asked my contact why the past plan to end this crisis has not yet ended it?

 I was told it is taking more than expected for the measures underway to take hold, but that they will eventually end the crisis and the rate will come down..

 I then asked about the “basket of currencies” we been hearing about to re-peg the dinar.  I was told this is coming but they can’t peg the current in-country rate until they resolve the parallel market crisis and move to FOREX. 

This is exactly what I wanted and needed to hear. This falls directly in-line with the 2011 Dr. Shabibi plan I have talked so much about already. So all is very good in my eyes as far as this process goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY CLARE, 20 MAY

  Clare    Article Quote:  " Members of the Security Council support ending the mission of the UNAMI mission in Iraq "   Quote:   ...