Tuesday, January 2, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY CHARLIE WARD & CHELLA, 2 JAN

 Kat update: Charlie Ward and Q The Storm Rider Launch Us Into A Happy Blessed New Year! Buckle up!

[Excerpts]:

Charlie Ward has done it again! He’s brought us such Happy News in time for a Happy Exciting [Finally] New Year.

Every piece of positive currency news means we’re closer to TOTAL FREEDOM from lifelong debt slavery to the deep state bloodline banking monsters and that is always cause for CELEBRATION. Charlie’s Saturday Insider’s report had just such a piece of news!

10:40 Tell you what—I’ve listened to a conversation this morning
of a recording of a women with a bank officer with Wells Fargo:

52:36 I’ve just managed to find this voice recording.
I won’t play it all I’ll just play the first bit:
This is a woman discussing her conversation
with a Wells Fargo branch manager

RECORDING
52:43 Question
“You got an appointment with your bank
this week or next week?

Lady
Well… I called (my branch manager)
& SHE SAID THEY HAVE SCREEN RATES
BUT THEY’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING.
I asked, are you allowed to tell the screen rates?
She said, I don’t want to be in any trouble.
I said that’s fine.
If I were to ask, do you have a Bolivar screen rate?
She said, yes we do.
I said, do you have a ZIM bond rate from 2008 & 2009?
She said, yes I do.
I went down the list. The have Dong, Dinar.
They don’t have [Hungarian] Pengo,
they may not handle the bonds there..”

Charlie
I’m going to stop it there because they go into
a lot of stuff there.
The critical thing of that message was
she asked the question
“DO YOU HAVE THE RATES ON THE SCREEN?”


If the rates are on the banking screen
then the bank knows ALREADY what’s going to happen.
We’ve known that for a while
in certain banks in certain countries.
And when they talked about the rates of the Dinar, Dong,
well, some people have already heard the rates
I don’t want to go down that road
but the rates on this recording
are far better than we ever thought they were.
BUT THE RATES ARE NOW IN THE BANKS IN AMERICA.
I knew they were on screens in other countries a year ago
BUT NOW THEY’RE ON THE SCREENS IN AMERICA
so things are happening behind-the-scenes..
As we go through this stage at the moment
JUST STAY CALM, DON’T GET EXCITED, DON’T JUMP UP & DOWN,
→EVERYTHING’S IN HAND← We now have all the EVIDENCE.

When you’re on the right Frequency you’ll get it.
If you’re on a lower frequency you’ll go,
“There’s people dying, there’s people this, we need a Med Bed.”
GOD’S TIMING IS PERFECT!!
YOU’LL GET IT AT THE RIGHT TIME!

Chella
57:00 I want to share something that I was told..
ASKING FOR BACK SCREEN RATES IS ILLEGAL.
The Screen Rate is what you’re going to get
what the banker’s will have to show you
& you’re going to get that rate.

I was told that asking for a back screen rate is money laundering.


You’re asking for something you should not be asking for
& when I hear “these calls” that say that
I’m thinking, remember me talking about the prophecy
& the girl that said there’s gonna be a lot of people
that are NOT going to get exchanged BECAUSE OF GREED.
Asking for a back screen rate is GREED.
The Screen Rate is what you’re going to get
WHAT EVERYBODY’S GOING TO GET.

Charlie
58:45  I said 2 or 3 years ago, if they give me a small amount
I’ve got a little amount of work to do.
If they give me a large amount I’ve got a lot of work to do.
WHATEVER THEY GIVE ME I will use what they give me.
I won’t be asking for more.
TAKE WHAT IS GIVEN TO ME
& THEN ASK GOD WHAT HE WANTS ME TO DO WITH IT.

Thank you Charlie & Chella.

There is zero doubt in my mind, that 2024 is going to be a year unlike any other in the history of Humanity. Truly The Best Is Truly To Come.

BELIEVE IT. BANK ON IT. Trust This GENIUS 61-year Plan to Save The World and the master warriors carrying it out. They’ve been & continue to be Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 20 MAY

 MARKZ Fri. 17 May 2024 MarkZ:   “ On May 22nd,   (This is from the IRS but other government agencies are also doing thi) they will be condu...