Friday, January 5, 2024

NOTES FROM WOLVERINE’S LIVE CHAT JAN 4, 2024:, 5 JAN

 Bearded PatriotUSA

Telegram post
1/4/23

Forwarded from Carpathia:

NOTES FROM WOLVERINE’S LIVE CHAT JAN 4, 2024:

I have had good info. Looks like we are ready Lots of movement in Reno. I know whales traveling to reno to get paid and some whales have got paid, these are AAA whales (high level).

  I was on the audio when that came out. Things are happening  Remain faithful.  Hope to hear from Admiral. Nesara Gesara group is ready to get this thing moving.   I wish I could tell you more, but it is confidential.   

God is with us. When Admiral gives the green light won’t be a dry eye in the house. We will cry.  I will cry, the stress has been incredible due to the targeting on me and my family. I want this so much to get this released to move our lives forward and for us to help humanity. 

 When the Admiral gives green light, I am sure notifications will come out automatically. What info I got was official. it is happening. They thanked me for the work I have done. If I hear something, I will have another call. God bless you All.

https://t.me/Bearded_PatriotsUSA/11263

No comments:

Post a Comment