Sunday, December 31, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY NADER FROM MID EAST, 1 JAN

 Nader From The Mid East 

 I hope it gets 1 to 1.  I'd be happy with that...Let's see what's going on with the budget and the elimination of the dollar.   Let's wait for the best and expect the best.

Don't worry about the budget.  The budget has nothing to do with nothing.  Has stuff to  do with making the economy stronger and all that stuff but has nothing to do with the rates...  

They're doing great.  I can't wait for January to see what's next week to see what's gonna happen.  I mean I can't wait, like the day get longer when you want to know, when you want to see what's happening there, the days got longer and longer.  I wish to see what's the first step...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY DEEPWOODZ, 19 MAY

Deepwoodz     T he parallel market rate is an illegal, “black market” rate. This is the rate they have been trying to get rid of and we all ...