Tuesday, December 12, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 12 DEC

MarkZ 

 There is nothing negative. Some folks are still thinking it will happen mid-month while others think it will be the first of January. Either way –there is nothing negative right now. In fact everything is very positive. 

Bank story...sent to me…:  A couple of weeks ago I had a team meeting with a VP of a bank. This is a smaller bank. T hey wanted to know which bonds and currencies I had. They needed to know what I had – in order to set up my appointment and see if they could handle my (exchange) apt. there or if they needed to send them to a larger bank. (Like Wells Fargo) or a military base.   So this was a “sit-down” with a high level person at a small bank.

 Banking people are telling us we are in the window between now and the first of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY CLARE, 20 MAY

  Clare    Article Quote:  " Members of the Security Council support ending the mission of the UNAMI mission in Iraq "   Quote:   ...