Friday, December 8, 2023

"BANK STORIES" BY MARKZ, 8 DEC

 MarkZ

   [via PDK] 

  A banking story:

  A friend of mine in New Brunswick in Canada and is a dinar holder walked into one of the Scotia banks and asked a manager if they were Basel 3 and ISO 20022 compliant. He replied that they were…

 My friend went on to say that he was a dinar holder and asked the manager if he knew anything about the upcoming currency exchange/RV. 

 The manager said that his staff is trained and ready for it. They are just waiting for the word...So there is a bank manager in Scotia who knows about the RV, is trained and ready for it….

  A member story:

  Former US congressman at a function in North Carolina this past weekend…They point blank asked the politician about some of the banking changes and if he owned any foreign currencies and was he familiar with the revaluation ?  

The former congressman said absolutely. I have some. I bought the currency and it is absolutely real...when asked by our community member (who I have great respect for) he said (when asked about the dinar) I have some and we are expecting it. This is somebody with a high level of knowledge from the inside.

  Comment:  I saw where the World Bank basically acknowledged the imminent revaluation of the IQD.   MarkZ: ...I did a deep dive this afternoon and reached out to boots on the ground over there and Well-Holy crap its confirmed.

  I guess they said to back off of Iraq as everything is settled and will soon be importing in a massive way.   I am very tickled to find out this is accurate... I have verified that there was a slip of the tongue on Iraqi television about the dinar revaluing. But stay calm…it has not occurred yet. We do not know the timing. It could be a day or a week…but, this is absolutely huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment