Saturday, November 18, 2023

"RV UPDATE": SPAIN BANK STORY BY FRANK26 , 18 NOV

 Frank26  

[Spain Bank Story]  

As you know I live in Spain.  Last Friday I went to the Bank of Spain branch in Barcelona.  It's the Central Bank of Spain.  There are only two branches in our country...I showed the man at the counter a 50K dinar bill.  The man looked at me and told me they couldn't change that bill there...but he told me the two banks that will 100% be

involved in exchanging this currency is Banco Santander and BBVA.  They are the two largest banks here in Spain.  

They know everything.  He even explained to me the process on how to do the exchange.  He spent time with me, the amount of cash that I could legally withdraw etc. etc.  He knew what bill it was and where it was from.  

Here they are paying attention to what is going on, what is going to happen in a very short time.  They're not playing no games in Spain...The banks know about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment