Saturday, November 18, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MNT GOAT, 18 NOV

Mnt Goat 

  Wednesday intel call to my contact at the CBI:  I was told there was a TV media output broadcast that told the citizens the official rate of the dinar would be over $1 in the coming days.  They used the PM Al-Sudani in a speech like format to explain most of it...This is part of the education process. So, it did begin...I was told that the process of the revaluation is now in motion and they expect to begin issuing the newer lower denominations to the banks in exchange for the larger 3 zero notes...

when they do distribute the lower denominations to the public for circulation, they will start at the airports first...they are only going to use dinars exclusively as of January 1st, 2024 in Iraq. This is also why they needed and allowed to let the banks now hold other foreign currencies besides dollars.   


.Iraq is just moving now to standard protocol in money exchanging. This is such fantastic news. As of January 2024 there will be no more program rate...There will be no more dollars taken by any merchant in Iraq...But what is the timing of the switchover, I asked?  First let me say it is not going to be a sudden switchover all at once, as many of us anticipated

I was told it would be more gradual and has already begun. So, there is no turning back...Based on this latest conversation with my CBI contact, it could be said that they might be planning to RV prior to January...I will tell you I have never received such good information before... \

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT), 20 MAY

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT) 20th May 2024 in  Iraq Industry & Trade News ,  Politics By John Lee. The  I...