Thursday, November 9, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 9 NOV

 MarkZ  

 [via PDK]  I am still getting Friday night through Sunday morning from nearly all of my contacts…. I am being told that Iraq on Friday is expected to join the World Trade Organization and that they have a fully international currency. This means a lot needs to happen in the next 24-36 hours.   We are going to watch it closely.

 [via PDK]   Comment:  [Guru] Nader said IQD is going international in a couple of days!    MarkZ:  That is huge and I continue to get the same from my Iraqi sources as well.  

 I’m told to expect it Friday – if not before…with an announcement coming out of Iraq .  We’ll see. Just stay calm. IMO if they are telling us an exact date- It’s probably not accurate. It could be before or after…but they are going to cloud the timing.

  I know a number of group leaders have been traveling for this thing…but, they are not giving me any specifics. They have been cracked down on what they can say and NDA’s. They have been leaned on hard to not leak the timing of this event. To me this means timing is “sooner” rather than “later”.

No comments:

Post a Comment