Saturday, November 18, 2023

" RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 18 NOV

 MarkZ 

 [via PDK]  The big news...is “Parliament convenes Special Session as alliance nominates three successor candidates to Al-Halibousi The overwhelming agreement is that Halibousi has been a major roadblock especially on the 3 paragraphs of the HCL…the Kurds and Baghdad. So they removed Al Halibousi who was wildly considered to be a roadblock and kept us from getting across the finish line with the HCL law. From my sources I feel very confident that he was the roadblock. It is very encouraging that he was removed and is being replaced. They continue to tell me they want this done by Dec. 1st. Let’s pray and hope this is accurate.

We certainly expect it to go by Dec 1st. The latest chatter I am getting from Iraqi sources is  the last 3 paragraphs of the HCL have been 100% completed. And the World Trade Organization Iraq ascension is expected within days. They are feeling very confident with their Dec 1st goal. A number of my sources are still saying before Thanksgiving.  It looks really good.

 Comment:  Chase Bank wealth management sent me a lengthy email that they would like to manage my wealth. Funny thing is I only have about 2 thousand dollars in my account.  MarkZ:  They know what’s coming. It is a regular conversation with many bank employees now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment