Thursday, November 9, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY FRANK26 & BRUCE, 9 NOV

 Frank26 

  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] 

  FIREFLY: Television is saying the Central Bank of Iraq is allowing foreign countries and currencies to trade now inside of Iraq banks...

    FIREFLY:  Oil and Gas law by the 9th...or have to wait...Without the Oil and Gas no rate until 2024. 

 FRANK:  You say, without the HCL you will not have an exchange rate until January 1st?  I can agree with you to a certain point...IMO Between now and January 1 you will see what you want...They already gave you a clue - The dollar will stop on January 1st...

  [Community Member Bank Story]   I believe banking experiences are driven by the individual location and especially the training level of the bankers.   I mentioned my investment to a baker at Chase yesterday, and she immediately dug out a "Private Client" business card, different than the one on her desk. She said "When that happens, call me."

Bruce

   [via WiserNow]  ...you know this, this is ready to go and you know, I told you guys I wouldn't call it but this is probably as close as I've ever been...there's the only thing we were waiting for today right now is the okay by the military. To give to the Treasury they would have the green light to give to the redemption centers and banks...I'm excited about where we are...I think everything is set 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY DEEPWOODZ, 19 MAY

Deepwoodz     T he parallel market rate is an illegal, “black market” rate. This is the rate they have been trying to get rid of and we all ...