Wednesday, November 15, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY FRANK26, 15 NOV

 Frank26:  GREETINGS FAMILY,

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH YOU IN MY OPINION IF I WAS THE CBI, I WOULD BE FOCUSING ON THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE AND THE NEW CURRENCY TO COME OUT TOGETHER.

WITH THAT SAID I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY OPINION, THAT SUDANI IS IN ERBIL WITH BARZANI, AND THEY ARE DEALING WITH THE LAST THREE PARAGRAPHS OF THE HCL. THEIR INTENT IS TO RELEASE IT VERY SOON

IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN IN MY OPINION, THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE AND THE NEW LOWER NOTES SHOULD FOLLOW.

REMEMBER WHAT I’VE ALWAYS SAID, IN MY OPINION THE MOMENT YOU SEE THE HCL SECONDS LATER YOU WILL SEE THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL…….FRANK26

   [Bank Story]  

 I called JP Morgan Chase corporation office and I was told when the Iraqi dinar is reinstated... 

FRANK:  What??  Chase told you this?!  

Bank Story:  He said when the IQD is reinstated I am supposed to go to Houston, Texas Chase Bank and they would be able to exchange my currency and set up a private account there for me.  I just wanted to share my JP Morgan Chase story with you.  This is amazing isn't it?  

FRANK:  Follow up on this don't leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY CLARE, 20 MAY

  Clare    Article Quote:  " Members of the Security Council support ending the mission of the UNAMI mission in Iraq "   Quote:   ...