Thursday, November 9, 2023

"IRAQ BOOTS ON THE GROUND REPORT" BY FIREFLY, 9 NOV

 Frank26 (KTFA)


[Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]


FIREFLY: Oil and Gas law by the 9th…or have to wait…Without the Oil and Gas no rate until 2024.

FRANK: You say, without the HCL you will not have an exchange rate until January 1st?  I can agree with you to a certain point… IMO Between now and January 1 you will see what you want…They already gave you a clue – The dollar will stop on January 1st…

[Community Member Bank Story]

I believe banking experiences are driven by the individual location and especially the training level of the bankers.   I mentioned my investment to a baker at Chase yesterday, and she immediately dug out a “Private Client” business card, different than the one on her desk. She said “When that happens, call me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment