Saturday, November 4, 2023

"COMMUNITY MEMBER BANK STORY" ,BY FRANK26, 4 NOV

 Frank26 

 [Community Member Bank Story] 

  I was in Philadelphia, I went to Chase to deposit money and decided to ask if they exchange foreign currency, the branch manager immediately had me talk to a private banker who set up an appointment for me and my husband to speak to a private banker in wealth management...

 we went yesterday we’re treated so nicely!  We were told they currently exchange Dong along with other currencies we hold.  She knew all about the IQD and we were told once it’s on OFX - FOREX and the rate changes to call and they will have everything set up for us to come in and exchange.

 A truly wonderful experience. The bank is in PA

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT), 20 MAY

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT) 20th May 2024 in  Iraq Industry & Trade News ,  Politics By John Lee. The  I...