Wednesday, November 15, 2023

"BANK STORY" BY FRANK26, 15 NOV

 Frank26 

  [Bank Story] 

  I called JP Morgan Chase corporation office and I was told when the Iraqi dinar is reinstated... 

FRANK:  What??  Chase told you this?!  

Bank Story:  He said when the IQD is reinstated I am supposed to go to Houston, Texas Chase Bank and they would be able to exchange my currency and set up a private account there for me.  I just wanted to share my JP Morgan Chase story with you.  This is amazing isn't it?  

FRANK:  Follow up on this don't leave it there.  

BANK STORY MAN:  I called JP Morgan Chase financial office again just to make sure that it wasn't a fluke and reassuring myself...This time I got a different advisor...Guess what?  He told me the same thing...that Iraq was about to reinstate their currency...I wanted to find out in Houston area which JP Morgan Chase Bank would be exchanging the Iraqi dinar...He transferred my call to the JP Morgan Chase bank and a lady by the name of 'Ms Bank Lady' didn't deny anything.  I asked her and she suggested that I call back tomorrow and talk to one of the bank agents about setting up an appointment with them to find out how to do my exchange with the bank... 

FRANK:  This is incredible information.  I'm so glad you pursued it to the next level...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BANKING ANNOUNCEMENT" BY GOLDILOCKS, 20 MAY

GOLDILOCKS ... Custody-Services.html Banking Announcement: " US-based Commerce Bank has officially gone live with FedNow on Temenos Pay...