Friday, October 27, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY RAYREN98 CLARE & MNT GOAT, 27 OCT

 RayRen98 

  [via Babysmom]   "...FOREX TRADERS ARE BEING TOLD TO LOOK FOR RATE CHANGES ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY...TIME WILL TELL"

 Question:  ...do you think we’re going to have Christmas in October YES, DEFINITELY.

 Clare  

Article:  "Al-Sudani reveals the “reasons” for the rise in the price of the dollar and admits to a legal problem: We need strict penalties"

Breitling    

  [On his approach to the Iraqi dinar]I am the ultimate puritan.  I only believe in what I can prove.  I don't have faith about nothing.  I have faith about my abilities but if someone comes up to me and goes, 'Good, ole fashioned faith?' Nope...

Mnt Goat 

 ...We have been told in just a recent article that the CBI is attempting to accomplish in 1 year in 2023 what should normally take 6 years. I am talking about the full Dr Shabibi plan and the process of how to conduct the de-dollarization, then the project to delete the zeros and to get back on FOREX. We can see it playing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT), 20 MAY

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT) 20th May 2024 in  Iraq Industry & Trade News ,  Politics By John Lee. The  I...