Saturday, September 9, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 9 SEPT

 MarkZ 

  [via PDK]  What I am hearing from a number of my group contacts  is that money will be moving on or by Tuesday.  Some indicators are expected tomorrow or Monday to let us know if we are on target for that... 

chatter has been off the hook for the last 72 hours or so that they 24 hours or so for things to really launch.  I think my groups and bankers are probably accurate and we are possibly this close to finally having this thing nailed down with their expectations for Tuesday. They are overall just down right excited. Reminder - None of us know the timing…we just know what we expect according to the news a chatter.

So many rumors out there...I definitely feel like we are close. IT was off the hook yesterday with expectation... Many thought it would happen overnight last night…  I really didn’t think it was ready yet... 

We continue to hear fantastic personal banking stories...So many banking stories from you all from wealth managers etc… Comment:  I said  it will happen 9-11... MarkZ:  For whatever reason my gut is saying the same thing

 From Iraq...A chief strategist of the AFC Iraq fund is talking about how “Banks will fuel the next market phase of Iraq” they have made exceptional progress. Top tier banks have a lot of funding and money and this is where the future is going to explode for Iraq…and they are now ready to start funding entrepreneurs, projects etc…. This is a great piece that shows us where Iraq is heading...

We were told the banking implementation is key for them to be able to change their value. It also brings financial security. 

 ...lots of quiet…but its enough to get some a little excited. I really thought we would some leaks or news by this morning…but I don’t have them yet. We just need to stay calm and patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT), 20 MAY

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT) 20th May 2024 in  Iraq Industry & Trade News ,  Politics By John Lee. The  I...