Monday, September 25, 2023

"EVERYTHING THAT WAS LISTED HAS ALMOST COMPLETED", BY DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM, 25 SEPT

 As I was looking through all my old Dinar related documents, I came across one from 2012 which listed all the things that needed to take place for the RV to happen.

Interestingly, it is only within the last few of weeks/days that everything that was listed has almost completed…
I also found an old document from 2011 which was a Q & A with someone at US Treasury who was one of the original planners of the RV.
It was the reason I became a true believer back in the day…
This is real, people…

No comments:

Post a Comment

"STUDY AFTER STUDY OF THE FLOAT FOR THE MONETARY REFORM... IS NEXT" BY FRANK26, 19 MAY

  Frank26 :   "STUDY AFTER STUDY OF THE FLOAT FOR THE MONETARY REFORM... IS NEXT"...........F26 Floating the Iraqi dinar...a solut...