Thursday, July 13, 2023

Evening News with MarkZ 07/13/2023


Thursday Evening News with MarkZ 

Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member: Good evening to all of you….RV there uet?

Member: Walkingstick owns a bank in Iraq…said that big CBI meeting with the big three took place today or yesterday. They were given the timing of the release. Value, Note count and type of denominations.

MZ:  That would certainly explain why there is a sudden flurry and conversations over the last couple of hours. Contacts are giddy about the 15th through the 18th. So this news would make sense. I can’t say if its accurate or not but it would explain all the chatter that has suddenly erupted within a short time.. 

MZ: Rumors started lighting up a little while ago. Rumors that “a dam has broken”  in a good way…..I am having a tough time getting any specifics so maybe what Walkingstick was talking about is accurate. I just don’t know. But, I am getting a lot of intel coming in so maybe by tomorrow I will be able to make heads or tails of it. But it appears there is a lot of excictement for the 15th through the 18th. We will see how the evening goes and whether its warranted to get excited or not. 

Member: I hear NESARA is supposed to be announced on the 15th also!!!!

Member: Hope if Iraq goes…all the other currencies will go as well. 

MZ: I have gotten nothing yet from CMKX, PP’s DHS . So far its just Iraqi sources that are excited this afternoon. If I hear something good I will post it in telegram and twitter. If its spectacular I will do another stream. 

MZ:  “Iraq to barter crude oil for Iranian gas”  This keeps them from having to go through the US or use the US petrodollar.  To me it is very clear that Iraq is finding every way they can to go around the United States. I think this is a good thing. We have seen Iraq make a number of deals like this. 

MZ: “ Iraq cabinet approves an Italian firm for a gas project”  $17 Billion on development road project. 

Member: Iraq is going international folks…. We may be here!!

Member: I’m hearing from my resources that the dinar could be way higher than what we expect

Member: looks to me that US still meddling in Iraq affairs slowing the rv. US needs to leave them alone.

Member: Militia man showed Sudani saying implementation of budget by Sunday

Member: Did you catch Nader's YT post from 6 hours ago. Showed report of US Treasury still holding Iraq from being independent.

Member:  I am praying for Iraq supreme court to sign off on the appeals of budget.

Member: Saudi Arabia will lose its status as the largest OPEC+ oil producer to Russia as it begins the unilateral cut of 1 million barrels per day.

Member: watched a video that show on the news that several billionaires are pulling hundreds of millions out of the stockmarket they have inside info.

Member: MarkZ: heard European bank have collapsed!!!!! I wonder how soon til US banks go down?????:

Member: Another week gone by and still no RV better luck to us next week!

Member: Still hoping something happens this weekend. 

Member: Sure am ready for this ride to come to a stop

Member: I will never ride a roller coaster again!!! Praying this week will finally be “it” 

Member:  We were chosen to be here at this time! All is well! Keep your vibe high and don’t let anyone steal your peace!

Markz will be on rumble on SATURDAYS ONLY so he can speak his mind. You will find him on YouTube during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT), 20 MAY

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT) 20th May 2024 in  Iraq Industry & Trade News ,  Politics By John Lee. The  I...