Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Coffee with MarkZ 07/25/2023

Note from PDK: RE: No notes from Monday Night:    Whenever Mark says there is zero RV news….I obviously do not transcribe any notes….even if he is doing a podcast to just socialize.  

Tuesday Morning News with MarkZ 

Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member:  Happy Taco Tuesday….or is it Terrific Tuesday?

Member: It has been very strange how calm I have been. I know this is going to happen and patience has been my virtue!

Member: Mark- Question. Have you ever seen it this quiet in all the years you have been doing this???.

MZ:  News has been quiet but Militiaman dropped a video last night….very solid stuff. He says they continue to talk about the dinar being stronger then the dollar…and how they will get there. Also a review on all the things they have done. And how they are going after the illegal parallel market stuff. Be sure to go listen and like and subscribe. 

Member: I think Iraq could stop the black market if they just changed the rate

MZ: Yes

MZ: Rumors are all over the place right now….that today is going to be huge and tomorrow will be great…..rumors that people have money …I just have not seen that economic receipt yet. But, I am seeing a lot of people under an NDA or being effectively “hushed” right now.  That makes me feel warm and fuzzy……

Member: Why the heck do they need an NDA if they havn’t been paid yet?

Member:  If people have been paid…..even if they can’t access yet…..they know what rate they received. Hence NDA.

MZ: No news on CMKX or prosperity packages. No news on rates….Nothing from bond people as they continue to be clamped down on. My bond people continue to believe that everything is done and ready. 

Member: I believe Bond Holders get Liquidity when we get Our Notifications

Member: Wolves said that all the top people like him, YOU, Charlie, some t1, t2, t3 tops will announce to all of us and say goodbye until NDA is over.

Member: Im hearing HCL is finally done and will be starting on July 27th

MZ:  I am hearing a lot about the 27th for a few days now. 

Member: Frank 26 said float till 2025 then $ 3.00

MZ: I am just not hearing that…even from Iraqis…but I am not ruling it out

MZ: I am told that if it goes to an active float that banks will offer us “multi- currency accounts”  and that Iraqi banks will open locations in the US so you can deposit it as dinar. I’m not worried about that. 

Member: Frank was repeating an article from CBI person..

Member: Frank said start at 1-1

Member: Our QFS system has to be brought in with the Restored Republic. RV is too many nations to be waiting another yr or 2

Member: I think  the world is a powder keg right now.. it's gonna be hard to hold it back

Member: Various Ambassadors in the Green Zone of Iraq were put on alert, amid reports that the Iraqi Operational Command received credible info about an imminent attack on the Green Zone, in Baghdad, Iraq.

Member: I think the USA is the biggest holdup in Iraq. Just my opinion .

MZ: “What happens if Gulf countries accept BRICS currency?”  Talks about de-dollarization and how oil would start being marketed in BRICS currency instead of dollars. 

Member: Charlie Ward CHAS Wolverine big meeting today

Member: Wolverine sent the "White Hats" a soft ultimatum.

Member: Hope they are listening

Member: WE CAN EITHER REMAIN CALM AND WAIT FOR THE BLESSINGS OR GO INSANE WITH ANGER AND ANXIETY. THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!

Member: I hope we can all look back on this nightmare soon--and say "wow was that ever a nightmare"

Member: Looking forward to my family not thinking I;m crazy for believing in the RV

Member: I have a “TQLD YOU SO” t-shirt ready and waiting

Member: I want a tee-shirt for after RV..... My tin foil hat is Golden. Who's crazy now?

Member: Just think, someday your tin foil hat will soon turn into a crown jewel that others will notice.

Member: Markz I want to thank you for spending part of your day to give us information on whats happening in our world Thank you again....

Member: Mark, many thanks as always for all you bring to this community.

Member: Remain at peace and let this day show you the goodness that is hidden beneath the hardships! You are loved!

THE INFORMATION IN THIS PODCAST IS FOR GENERAL & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY PROFESSIONAL & LEGAL ADVICE. PLEASE CONSIDER EVERYTHING DISCUSSED IS MARKZ ’S OPINION ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+25,000 Kurdistan employees receive salaries via “My Account”, 19 MAY

+25,000 Kurdistan employees receive salaries via “My Account” Shafaq News / The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) announced, on Friday, th...