Thursday, June 29, 2023

Evening News with MarkZ 06/29/2023

Note From PDK: I will be traveling for the next week or so. I may or may not be able to transcribe Marks Podcasts or they may be later than usual….Be sure to listen to his daily calls for all of his intel and opinions……..Thank you 

Thursday Evening News with MarkZ 

Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member: On a positive note, is anyone getting quietly excited? It’s starting to feel like Christmas Eve. Just waiting for the switch to flip on our economic blessing and freedom.

Member: My excited is wore out …will be excited after redemption center appointment.

Member: With all the momentum and reporting on or around July 1st I’m drinking the Hopium cocktail again.

Member:  Many reports said RV by July 1st. Not necessarily on July 1st. Tomorrow could be our day God willing!---------------

Member: Saw the rumor of a $1.30 rate.

MZ: A telegram picture is making the rounds….supposedly dated for today. I reached out to my Iraqi contacts and what they are referencing has a photo of a sign saying rate is 1.30 to 1 us dollar. We should know soon if its true or not. 

Member: Over there a period is really a comma and a comma is a period. 1.300 in Iraq = 1,300 per our notation

MZ: Yes so that would make it the same as the official CBI rate of 1300 dinar per 1 US dollar. That makes sense.

Member: I still believe $3.81 will be our rate plus $2 Oil For Dinar=exchange rates of $5+ for Tier4B

Member: Isaac said he has an important cc on Tuesday and he should know then when this kicks.off

MZ: I continue to get “quiet “ from paymasters, bond holders and group leaders. They are doing an exceptional job squelching leaks. I have not heard anything from CMKX either

MZ: If I hear anything I will let you know. 

Member: Iraq articles says the new budget will be implemented right after the holiday. (July 2?)  

MZ: And maybe our new rate….we have to wait and see. ---------------

Member: I am excited about the things going on in Iraq. Its their nesara. they were ripped off for years. now things are happening.

Member: I think Iraq is the new Dubai!

Member: Mexico just applied to join BRICS alliance a couple weeks ago. BRICS will push the RV forward!

MZ: I could not agree more. .BRICS is like the kill switch to make things happen.  BRICS will make the world move to a commodity based money no matter what. They will give us our win. 

Member: everyone just keep your energy high and positive

Member: I hope we haven't jinxed ourselves with expectations for this weekend! Praying this is over soon

Markz will be on rumble on SATURDAYS ONLY so he can speak his mind. You will find him on YouTube during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY MILITIAMAN, 20 MAY

  Militia Man   The United States of America said they supported Iraq having accession to the WTO...Saudi Arabia...did 15 years worth of wor...