Wednesday, June 26, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY PIMPY, 26 JUNE

 Pimpy  

 Article:   "Expert likely to keep exchange rates within their current rates"   It's not going to happen that quickly.  There's so many more hurdles for Iraq to jump through. 

--

I challenge any content creators out that's making videos about the dinar...to...a debate...Bring  your receipts.  Bring your proof that I'm wrong and I'll bring my proof why I say I'm right.  That's all you have to do.  It's not  that hard... Remember that I challenged people out there...I would give them $5,000 if they could...have a debate with me and prove me wrong about anything that I'm saying...How many people showed up?  

Zero.  

When you hear somebody tell you that, 'Hey in one country you cannot move forward and rebuild with huge projects with an exchange rate of 1,320 of your currencies for $1' just say, 'Oh yeah? 

 Look at Vietnam who has 26,000 of their currencies for every $1 and they continue to move forward.'

No comments:

Post a Comment