Saturday, June 22, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY PIMPY, 23 JUNE

 Pimpy 

 I challenge any content creators out that's making videos about the dinar...to...a debate...Bring  your receipts.  Bring your proof that I'm wrong and I'll bring my proof why I say I'm right.  That's all you have to do.  It's not  that hard...Remember that I challenged people out there...I would give them $5,000 if they could...have a debate with me and prove me wrong about anything that I'm saying...How many people showed up?   ;

Zero.  

When you hear somebody tell you that, 'Hey in one country you cannot move forward and rebuild with huge projects with an exchange rate of 1,320 of your currencies for $1' just say, 'Oh yeah? 

 Look at Vietnam who has 26,000 of their currencies for every $1 and they continue to move forward.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

"IRAQ BOOST ON THE GROUND REPORT" BY FIREFLY, 1 JULY

   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]    FIREFLY: We are now hearing from our news on Channel One that  Iraq has been fully accepted into the...