Friday, April 12, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 13 APRIL

 MarkZ 

  [via PDK]  Iraq now has full control of its funds and one of the requirements now that it has control of its funds...to pay back the United States. It cannot do that at a rate of 1310. But it can easily do it with a value change. I believe the next 10-11 days are going to be huge.

Question:  Where will redemption
centers be?
  MarkZ:  I have been told this over and over that the majority of the US - 90% of us will have a RC within 50 miles of where we live.  The only people who may have a longer  drive are those in rural areas…low populations like the Dakotas and Wyo…They will not release exact locations before the event starts for security. 

 [via PDK]   I do have one Iraqi contact that is convinced we are in a day or two. I think he may be premature…but he is convinced it is this week. He does work in the Iraqi government so he may know more than I do. I am hoping he does. But I am keeping an eye on it.

  I heard there will be more activity from Redemption banks for later this month as they are getting some last minute instructions...  They even used the term “Last minute instructions” So I take that as a very good sign.  I am hopeful we are in the last few days or weeks at worse….

  Question:    Do you think things have started?  MarkZ:   After this week I have no doubts that things have started. And are well underway. I think we are in the rollout process right now.

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/04/rv-update-by-markz-11-april.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details, 20 MAY

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details Prime Minister Mohamed ...