Thursday, April 11, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 11 APRIL

  MarkZ  

 [via PDK]   I do have one Iraqi contact that is convinced we are in a day or two. I think he may be premature…but he is convinced it is this week. He does work in the Iraqi government so he may know more than I do. I am hoping he does. But I am keeping an eye on it.

  I heard there will be more activity from Redemption banks for later this month as they are getting some last minute instructions...   They even used the term “Last minute instructions” So I take that as a very good sign.  I am hopeful we are in the last few days or weeks at worse….

  Question:    Do you think things have started?  MarkZ:   After this week I have no doubts that things have started. And are well underway. I think we are in the rollout process right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY BRUCE, 20 MAY

  Bruce      [WiserNow]   We know that...Iraq paid back the IMF – a loan that they got in 2003...that's when the new 25 10,000 5000 1000...