Thursday, January 18, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY NADER FROM MID EAST, 18 JAN

 Nader From The Mid East 

 The export of oil is going to go up. Tourism...go back to normal.  A lot of things will go back.  But nobody know that.  I see a lot of negative things.  Everybody is talking bullshit.  They are going to have to revalue it [the dinar]....

We told you we're going to switch from dollars to dinar and that happened...They talked about it yesterday and I'm really excited about it.  Today they're talking about again about the market and how it's excellent...It's going up slowly.  Listen, it's a lot of steps to do.  They're working on it.  Everyday it's a new step and that's really good.  I'm excited about it.  I hope everybody getting excited.  Don't get too excited though.  Keep grounded.

 It's going to be $3.50 to 1 and it's going to play about Forex between $3.50 and $4.50.  It's true what I tell you. I'm not playing around.

 Many people sending me things, things about 2026.  I don't think they're going to wait till 2026.  I don't think whoever explained you this, he read it wrong...If it start to float it's going to go quick.  We just need to float it...If they did like they said and took off the dollar from the market, from the streets, things going to go quick...I agree with them that it's going to go up gradually but it's not going to take two or three years to reach 1 to 1...

 Question:  "Is the rate and the [lower] currency gonna come out together?  I think yes.  This is why I think yes.  First, because they cannot change an exchange rate with a big numbers [rate] and Second, they cannot change a [lower] currency with the small exchange rate...If you change, you've gotta change both.  If you take the 3-zeros from the currency, you're gonna have to take the 3-zeros out of the exchange rate in the same time.    That's what I think.

Happy New Year, best wishes and all that stuff...A lot of people are sending me messages going like do you see any changes?  ...I don't know why you're asking me that. What you guys heard?  Who told you anything?  Some people wrote me tonight at midnight the currency will be launched.  Some people said their new rate will come out tonight at midnight ...I didn't see anything like that.   They didn't say they're going to change the rate tonight.  They didn't say they're coming out with currency tonight... They'll never tell you they're coming out with it...I'm not expecting anything tonight...

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/01/rv-update-by-nader-from-mid-east-3-jan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment