Saturday, October 26, 2024

RV UPDATE BY WOLVERINE, 26 OCT

 Fri. 25 Oct. 2024 Wolverine:

  • A lot of sovereign whales have been paid in Zurich, and they have all gone home to start paying their members. They have leaders in their platforms to disperse their money. They had meetings yesterday.
  • The private contractors have seen their letters of confirmation that they will get paid this coming week. That is a million percent confirmed.
  • The biggest news is that the biggest Whale in the RV got paid and went home to start the process to help humanity. This news came out two hours ago, he is a good friend of mine, and when that news came through, I started crying.  This means a lot of all humanity, and I also, will be jumping in with them to help with their humanitarian projects.
  • I will be flying out soon, but cannot tell you where. When I get the green light, you will not hear from me again, but the opera will come before that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RV UPDATE BY JULIAN ASANGE, 26 OCT

  Fri. 25 Oct. 2024 Julian Assange on Telegram: https://t.me/The_JulianAssange On Wednesday, October 23,  the BRICS countries announced thei...