Thursday, October 3, 2024

EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ, 3 OCT

 EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ

MZ: Most of my banking side contacts think we are starting before that 3 day weekend….but it would be a convenient time for us to go to the bank. 

MZ: No bond news….It is exactly the same as last night. The same goes for bankers…..I do know however that one of my wealth management/redemption contacts will be working this weekend….I do no know if the rest are also working…it is too early to know yet.  I hope to get an update by tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Economists Determine The Reasons For The Rise In The Dollar In Iraq And Expect It To Exceed 160,000, 5 OCT

  Economists Determine The Reasons For The Rise In The Dollar In Iraq And Expect It To Exceed 160,000 Economy     Iraq     Dollar prices    ...