Saturday, September 14, 2024

LATEST FROM MARKZ, 15 SEPT

MarkZ 

  [via PDK] 

 The key piece of news this morning is I finally found a bond person NOT under an NDA. A really big bond deal…I did a little poking and was informed there is a final bond contract getting paid on the 18th...it appears that starting on the 18th they are not making them sign an NDA on bond deals. 

What could this possibly mean

To me this is huge good news. To me this means they plan on having most bonds done by the 18th. Because then it won’t matter about the secrecy...Bonds and Currencies are connected.  The plan was to do historic bonds…then a revalue (RV) then a reset…So I am closely watching the next 4 days

Remember though…no one knows the exact timing...Think about it.  Today is the 14th. If suddenly they don’t need NDA’s in 4 days…then to me we should go before that…I think this is huge…I am very excited with this news…. 

  Question:  ...are the redemption centers working the weekend?  

 MarkZ:  My banking crew have a “heightened alert“ for this weekend. I am hoping this means something, but we have seen this before. So stay hopeful but calm...The anticipation is palatable…all around the world…people know something is about to happen.   We can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leader in the Framework: Washington moved to abort the amendments to the Personal Status Law, 19 SEPT

  Issam Al-Kriti, who is in charge of the Coordination Framework, said on Wednesday that Washington tried three times to stop the changes to...