Tuesday, September 24, 2024

EXCERPTS : "NOW THE CBI HAS DECIDED TO DO IT THIS FALL" BY MNT GOAT, 24 SEPT

 Let’s start with an interesting article titled “IRAQ PLANS CURRENCY REDENOMINATION AMID ECONOMIC CHALLENGES“. My goal today is to show you that this is just not another article about the Project to Delete the Zeros but much, much more. I also want to show you that I believe this project is going to move forward this fall, and I am told not until after the US election. 

 .....It is September and if you recall my CBI contact told us the committee was planning to begin the roll out of the currency swap out in November. Then the article went on to say and I quote – “To address these issues, it has amended some monetary policies in line with the international situation, aiming to increase confidence in the Iraqi dinar and prevent a significant decline in its value.” Is this not one of the main reasons for the Project to Delete the Zeros? 

Okay, so here are the real goodies in this article. I quote again – “Earlier this year, the Iraqi federal government decided to postpone a plan to remove three zeros from the nominal value of its currency notes, citing that the current economic climate was not suitable.” Earlier this year? Is it suitable now? Is this what they are telling us? Did you read it? All I can now say is “I told you so”.

Yes, just as I was telling you that they planned to do it in June but for reasons they postponed the process. The US Treasury decided to stop it and we know the rest about the banks and the corruption that we read. Now the CBI has decided to do it this fall....

No comments:

Post a Comment

TNT CONFERENCE CALL : Q & A, 28 SEPT

 TNT Conference Call Friday, September 27, 2024 Tony’s Monologue: There’s good news, great news, and so-so news. There is really no bad n...