Saturday, September 21, 2024

EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ, 21 SEPT

 Member: Mark how would you rate your warm and fuzzy feeling on a scale of 1-10?


MZ:  I would rate my warm and fuzzy feeling at about a 9.9 right now. It’s very warm and very fuzzy. 

Member: this on NINA news Thursday: Al-Sudani leaves for New York early next week to participate in the UN General Assembly meetings

Member: I am still hearing  RV in September

MZ: I am still hearing that as well. I hope it’s accurate. 

MZ: It’s been very quiet overnight o the RV front but, it was a fantastic news week from Iraq. They are being told budget tables are approved and HCL is coming. We will have more news on that front tonight when MilitiaMan joins us. I am saving some interesting tidbits for tonight 

MZ: Redemption center/banking folks on a shortened “on call” for this weekend in case they are needed. These are people that work in wealth management for large banks… .

MZ: We have somebody that was recently invited to come in and SKR (Get a safe keep receipt) on currency. They have a very good relationship with their banker and were told to expect funds within a week or two tops. If I get permission I will share a little more on this one- if I can. IMO this tells us how close we are…or at least how close bankers feel we are. This was at one of the top 5 US banks . 

MZ: No fresh updates on bonds since yesterday but, I do have some folks who finished final paperwork this week and are expecting their funds tomorrow. One is in Europe so by the time we do our podcast tomorrow –we may have an answer already…..So fingers crossed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chairman of the Investment Authority: More than 100 opportunities are ready for contracting at the "Iraq Investment Forum" , 21 SEPT

  Chairman of the Investment Authority: More than 100 opportunities are ready for contracting at the "Iraq Investment Forum " 9/20...