Friday, September 20, 2024

"AFTER WE GET CONFIRMATION THAT CMKX HAS GONE THEN I'LL BE IN THE WARM & FUZZY MODE" BY GINGER, 21 SEPT

 πŸ’’Q & A - Camper Warm Fuzzies πŸ˜› #rvthereyet #happycampers #GLL This was from chat on Thursday night 9.19.24 


πŸ’’Q - Teddie Bear: Hi Ginger ❤️… should we be warm and fuzzy also?  πŸ₯ΉπŸ«£ (After seeing Mark's terrific video clip)


πŸ’’A- Ginger: Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜. That's so cute


Welp, I gotta tell ya.... Warm your fuzzies at your own discretion. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›☺️


I'm personally gonna remain in chill mode πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸŒΊ. I'm gonna wait and see what pans out over the next several days. I'm encouraged, for sure.... But I'm guarded too...


We're still waiting for a definite confirmation that CMKX has begun to actually pay out. πŸ€” That's still up in the air as far as I'm concerned. ➡️ If anyone has first hand knowledge of movement please let me know ASAP.πŸ’₯


➡️ Until then, I see us in a holding pattern -- but the happy news is it could all move in a matter of hours (electronically) or a couple of days after the adjudicated funds paperwork is hand delivered to recipients (by sheriff deputies, etc). The point is, it will be fast and not a long, drawn out process. I just don't see this (CMKX) as a domino that's fallen yet. (We need this to go because it's in the GCR side of the coin. See my past teaching posts to learn more. Search πŸ” key word "Bookends")


Also, we're waiting for the "Trigger Event" (whatever it will be) - another piece I just can't budge on. πŸ€¨πŸ§πŸ€” The stage is being set for something bigger to pop off. What will it be?


When these people/gurus/psychics were "calling it" for yesterday and today (earlier 9.18 & 9.19), I was just over here rolling my eyes. Nope I didn't see it. Not quite ready. My gut says these items - non negotiables - still have to happen. But I'm very happy with the news coming from Iraq nonetheless. πŸ™‚ 


After we get confirmation that CMKX has gone THEN I'll be in the warm and fuzzy mode. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ’œ 


Until then, hang with us here in the chill zone in the lovely Lounge.


~ Ginger of the Liberty Lounge 9.20.24

No comments:

Post a Comment