Sunday, August 18, 2024

TIDBITS OF MARKZ, 18 AUGUST

 MARKZ

MZ: I spoke to one in Reno who is involved with a large group there and they have not been activated and told to come in yet. 

MZ: I am not saying it hasn’t started…I believe the overall process has started. Maybe just not getting to the redemption part yet-even for the whales. 

MZ: Have I heard that they are hopeful they can do it before the first part of the week- yes I have heard that. . 

Member: Are call centers to schedule appointments different than redemption centers? If yes, could be why they are not “scheduled” to work this weekend.
----


Member: Tuesday is when many are saying it will finally go through

MZ: yes – a lot of the pundits say this….and I am getting the same from top bond contacts , group leaders –you name it. It certainly makes me feel a little excited….but going to stay grounded. 

Member: Chief Fast Horse was on yesterday and indicates RV will go on 18th or 19th

MZ: There are still great expectations from everyone....and I know some people who are heading to their locations on Monday for preparations….So I am hoping Tuesday actually means something. Bond contacts are excited and are hoping this is it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINAR REVALUATION. HIGHLIGHTS!, 19 SEPT

  https://youtube.com/shorts/Xu9uIapcy9U?si=z-xONpMdriy3Iqmo