Saturday, August 10, 2024

LATEST FROM WOLVERINE (ENGLISH & SPANISH), 10 AUGUST

WOLVERINE

 This is it, guys. I just have to wait for Elizabeth to give me the green light so I can premiere the opera for you. 

The precarious have their own opera and as soon as they release those funds, they will premiere their own opera. Make no mistake, it's my opera. I will be the one who sings! 

I'll see you at the meeting, probably in February. We are already close to mid-August and the end of the year is not far away. I will have about 3 months off to get off the grid and off the radar and I don't want to risk my confidentiality agreement. 

I'll ask if I can do some things in the Chosen Room or if I'm allowed, but I have to be careful. Most likely it will not appear there. 

We are approaching my time to leave this channel, and when I do it will be because it has already begun. I hope to have another live call tomorrow. 

Take care, Wolverine (transcribed by Carpathia) 

NOTE FROM CARPATHIA: Listen to the audio to hear Carpathia's off-the-cuff comments at the end of the chat.

TRANSLATION IN SPANISH

WOLVERINE

 Esto es todo, muchachos. Solo tengo que esperar a que Elizabeth me llame con luz verde para poder estrenar la ópera para ustedes. 

Los precarios tienen su propia ópera y tan pronto como liberen esos fondos, estrenarán su propia ópera. No se confundan, es mi ópera. ¡Seré YO quien cante! 


Los veré en la reunión, probablemente en febrero. Ya estamos cerca de mediados de agosto y el fin de año no está lejos. Tendré unos 3 meses de descanso para salir de la red y del radar y no quiero arriesgar mi acuerdo de confidencialidad. 


Preguntaré si puedo hacer algunas cosas en la Sala Elegida o si me lo permiten, pero tengo que tener cuidado. Lo más probable es que no aparezca allí. 


Nos estamos acercando a mi hora de abandonar este canal, y cuando lo haga será porque ya ha comenzado. Espero tener otra llamada en vivo mañana. 


Cuídate, Wolverine (transcrito por Carpathia) 


NOTA DE CARPATHIA: Escuche el audio para escuchar los comentarios improvisados de Carpathia al final del chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment