Thursday, August 8, 2024

GINTEL FROM EUROPE BY GINGER, 8 AUGUST

 💢Gintel for 8.8.24 - Extremely encouraging update coming from friends who are part of the Triple Cabin Extravaganza, camping destination Europe. 😁


💢 Friends report that they are working on their final Camper's Registration Forms and Permission Slips for their 💦Wet White Water Rafting excursion💦. One Happy Camper exclaimed, "This is real! We're really here! In all these years, I've never seen this adventurous destination so close in my binoculars! It's now fully in reach!" 


💢 Another Happy Camper exclaimed: I got a phone call from my Camp Director!! He said, "Hold on! Things are moving very fast now!" 😁 (Triple Cabin Extravaganza, to be clear 😉) 


💢 From my beautifully bedazzled bionic binoculars, I spy whales, swimming happily 🌊💦

#HappyCampers #RVThereYet #GLL

---

 Meri17, Liberty Lounger Extraordinaire, takes the words right outta my mouth. Love what she had to say, so definitely wanted to give it wings. 8.8.24 


💢Meri: I believe it was recorded late Monday. (Audio messages https://t.me/c/1553385444/57239)


The window reported by the msm was 48 hrs that day, then they added a few days. 


By all accounts, we’re in the window now, which would put the public phase of all of this likely in the next several days. 


They don’t seem to be backing off the “war” scenario, so it looks like it’s a go as part of the scare event.----

--

No comments:

Post a Comment