Thursday, July 25, 2024

RV UPDATE BY MNT GOAT, 25 JULY

 Mnt Goat  

 Again, I have to ask as to why the reinstatement has not already occurred, if no other rate on FOREX than to reflect the assets of the oil rentier economy already established and ongoing as we know it prior to 1990.  Prior to 1990, the rate of the dinar was hovering around $3.22. 

So why are they still artificially suppressing the rate now? Now, it’s 1/6 of a penny? 

The war has been over for 21 years, all of Chapter VII sanctions are lifted a year and a half ago, Iraq is producing 1/3 more oil than in 1990, their monetary reserves are the highest in history, up to 150 tons of GOLD and many more other marketable assets are now in motion...

 Oh…did I mention de-dollarization and all the banking and anti-corruption measures already put in place...I believe it is this “all or nothing” attitude that is holding back Iraq as it needs its currency back online now. This is especially true for attracting foreign investors...  my CBI contact told me...why the Project to Delete the Zeros is stalled. I will not get into details of these reasons...

as I feel we must just buckle down and wait for this Biden administration to end, at least the part that is controlling the US Treasury and pretending to work with Iraq...the RV happening while the democrats are in power is slim to none! I have strong knowledge from my CBI contact this is what has been holding up the RV. The US Treasury will NOT release it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee with MarkZ. 09/18/2024

Thank you MarkZ for all your time, and encouragement daily….. PDK MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim MarkZ Disclaimer: Pleas...