Tuesday, July 30, 2024

GINTEL: " RV THERE YET?", PART. 1, 30 JULY

 RV There Yet? Gintel

100 Million speculators in this Camper Event out of 9 billion people in the world. This is a tiny percentage of people who are involved in this. What a blessing you and I have been chosen by God to participate in this life-changing event!

The Good, The Bad & The Beautiful -- Here's your Gintel for the weekend July 21, 2024

THE GOOD - Let's review some facts, which I've confirmed from real, live people that we trust. Boots on the ground types. Everything I'm sharing is from my own

digging and my dear friends who are gracious enough to feed us very trustworthy information.

We've confirmed that Iraq's in-country rate is indeed in the range of $3.60 - $4.00 (vetted from Iraq)

We've confirmed that German Bonds are paying out. More excitingly, this is confirmed by my German friend in Germany whose friend's GBs have been processed.

We have also confirmed that other European Bond contacts are extremely excited and confident that they will be finished by end-of-month, according to their group leaders. This is coming from multiple sources. Stay calm and guarded because the pace of events still remains to be seen.

THE BAD - I'm kinda surprised how really hush hush things are on the heels of Iraq's WTO accession meetings. Dang! They don't want to squeak a leak, do they?! I feel your angst and your distress in the waiting. I get it. I shared recently with the family in GLL Chat that I try to be truthful. I think I might have been the only person on these pages who said I actually thought Iraq might not announce their rate before the WTO meeting on July 18, although I wanted very much to be wrong. I felt they would take time to put their final steps in motion for the official announcement to the world of their new rate. Lots of gurus suggested that Iraq had to have it done before July 18, 2024. And here we are.... Still waiting... I'm glad I at least gave many of you that cautious expectation for those of you who cared to ask for my thoughts on that topic. My own reflection on that - gut feeling - assisted me greatly in the days following that monumental meeting on Thursday. I've felt settled. At peace.

I'm totally understanding as to why Iraq has to be so secretive! Let's remind you of these key factors: Their new rate is in the budget which has been published (secretly) in the June 23rd edition of their national Gazette. While some good guys refer to it as "the lost papers" - we like to think of it as the "hidden papers" (intentionally). It's not just being hidden from the Iraqi citizens, it's being hidden from Parliament and the international community as well. It's all part of keeping......TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 16 SEPT

  Summary Updates on the Iraq Dinar’s potential revaluation highlight September as a critical month, with various intel sources suggesting s...