Tuesday, July 30, 2024

GINTEL: RV THERE YET?" : GERMAN BONDS, PART. 3, 30 JULY

 German Bonds

Confirming details to support the Gintel from July 23, 2024. Wow, do y’all remember my hilarious, funny camping story where you had to decode the campers going to the triple cabin extravaganza and the quadruple fun trip where we talked about the wet white-water rafting.

 If you haven’t seen that news from July 23, go back and decode that. It was wonderful, and packed with amazing things, I just didn’t have time to reshare in this. But during that segment, I shared with you that the Germans were yodeling, the German bond holders were yodeling happily. Happy Camper German Bond holders were being processed in Europe, and yodeling away.

You will also recall that I heard from my dear friend Tinka, who is a faithful Liberty Lounger, she’s been with us a long time, and she chimed in and said, “That fits in with what we are experiencing here!

\ A friend of mine who lives in Germany is very close to what's happening in Zurich! She told me two weeks ago that everything was being processed and settled, and I asked her how far along they were, how long it would take, and she sent me pictures of a boat party which took place on a big lake so apparently, she's not allowed to talk about it, but her pictures and photographs, that was answer enough for me”. Tinka shared that on July 24, so that’s really great news with the bond movement. And I’ve taught you all before that we have to see the German bonds paid out, then the Yellow Dragon Bonds, and then they start the groups, the bigger groups and platforms. So we’re pacing it right along. I also had a few things to say about the Yellow Dragon Bonds, swimming like the Loch Ness monster, so have fun with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 16 SEPT

  Summary Updates on the Iraq Dinar’s potential revaluation highlight September as a critical month, with various intel sources suggesting s...