Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Q & A: A conversation with a follower about Redemption Centers from GINGER TELEGRAM CHAT ROOM, 12 JUNE

 💢A conversation with a follower about Redemption Centers. Q & A - my response follows: 

🔹Q: What redemption centers?

I keep hearing redemption centers but no info on them!!

How are we getting called to make appointments when we don't even know who and where they are!!

This extremely frustrating for your followers! 

Please break this down for us!!!

If you can't, then stop discussing it as an option.

(The use of exclamation points is not to be missed, here. 😏) ⬆️


🔹A: First, respectfully, don't take that tone with me. Kapeesh? Just don't. 


How long have you been following here? 


A few days? A couple of weeks? How regularly do you check the channel?? BECAUSE I TEACH ON THIS STUFF ON THE REGULAR. I have teaching calls recorded for those new here to catch up on as well. I've got plenty of information that people can avail themselves to if you care to look and actually do some work. (Yes, I understand that *scrolling* can be very tedious for some.) Pardon the sarcasm but I just don't take kindly to a pissy tone. Most people don't, ya know - so you might want to keep that in mind. 😏 


I've posted how to request notification at least 50+ times 🤦 ::::deep sigh:::: 


You don't and won't know where they are until after the RV happens when it's time to set up your appointment. You'll be given a phone number to call to a redemption center closest to you. 


Some top Tier banks will have a private client office (upstairs) away from prying eyes of other clients / other employees which has been set up as a RC where speculators in this event can redeem Zim and exchange their foreign currency with increased anonymity. 


There will also likely, plausibly, be a Redemption Center office area located on some military bases, which is beneficial for heightened security to keep the speculators safe. 


These are kept secret for the time being and not to be disclosed (yet), plus there are at least 7000 + RC in just the USA alone - so no, I'm not going to tell my followers the locations, as your comment suggests it's my obligation to do so. Give me a break. 🤦 You can count on major Top Tier 1 & 2 banks having an internal RC private client office area set up for security, and obviously, that will be in every major city, plus other good-sized cities. Those who live in small towns or rural areas may have to drive about 50 to 80 miles to reach a Redemption Center closest to them. 


Please, going forward, when asking questions on this channel, please have some decorum and polite civility. I work tirelessly to support the family here, more hours a day then you could even fathom, on top of working my full-time job. Be kind. Show some respect, please. Avail yourself to the gobs of resources and teaching material I've provided. Everything I typed above, I've said before - in teaching posts and in recorded calls that have been archived for easier access.

No comments:

Post a Comment