Sunday, May 19, 2024

"URGENT UPDATE OF IRAQ" BY GINGER VIA TELEGRAM, 19 MAY

 GINGER

๐Ÿ’ข Urgent update re IRAQ. Hey family! I wanted to share an extremely significant behind the scenes look at what happened in Iraq's Parliament on 5.18.24.


Please note - as you read this report, keep in mind that we shared with you late night, before I went to bed, that the Speaker of the House, was indeed voted on, a younger man named Salem Al-Issawi, from Anbar. 


The X post from Parliament member insisted there would be "no postponement". And their new speaker was decided on, even suggesting having collected the pens used for voting with fresh ink on the papers. 


So, all that being said, I'm confident that this has been done. The news from media sources confirming a seated Speaker of the House should be forthcoming later today.


๐Ÿ’ข Here is a report from my friend who has family inside Iraq's Parliament. They observed the goings on yesterday and offered some really helpful background. 

For the safety of this government official, I absolutely must keep the identity of my contact anonymous. 


๐Ÿ’ข Anonymous Friend : Hey Ginger, regarding Iraq's parliament debacle. My (relative) says that they will sort it by end of day - if not already. (Ginger  - remember - resolved later in evening Saturday ๐Ÿ™‚) 


It looks like one gentleman got greedy, and somehow managed to mess up the coalitions that Al Sudani had worked so hard to create. That was the issue. The people were against this man because he created problems. The rest of Parliament knows how much is at stake: this is no time for nonsense, so tempers flared and they got physical with the divisive man. 


I have a feeling that they will punish him and they will have a young man selected as Speaker. I cant confirm all this, but my (relative - Ginger is concealing the details of the relation for security reasons) feels pretty confident that it will be all set straight by end of day ❤️❤️❤️๐Ÿค—. 


๐Ÿ’ขGinger - Thank God her expectations were confirmed later as time went on. I just think it is so fascinating how we can learn these things and get these more intricate details - all lightning fast - and get information verified and vetted in relatively short order. There's no place like the Liberty Lounge! Yahoo!! ๐Ÿ™Œ 


I'm really excited for the Iraqi People. They have met this requirement per IMF and have all their government leaders now seated, it appears. Things are moving forward nicely! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ฅ


https://t.me/c/1553385444/52648


https://t.me/c/1553385444/52638


https://t.me/c/1553385444/52643

No comments:

Post a Comment