Saturday, May 25, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 25 MAY

 MarkZ 

  [via PDK] 

  I am seeing rates of somewhere between $3.81 to $3.91 from a number of contractors working in Iraq. They are working on infrastructure - everything from hospitals to power grid to roads etc... And I am still thinking it will be $2 something on the dong. I hope I’m wrong and my contacts are right and it’s closer to the $3 mark.

 Out of Iraq – hearing we are supposed to be getting news on Sunday that has to do with the budget but since they have already passed it- does this mean we are getting a rate? Or which projects were executed or started?  I do not know.

Question:  When do you think this RV plane will be landing?

   MarkZ:    Im afraid to say what I think because I am extremely upbeat and do not want to add to the difficult roller coaster we have been riding on.

-----

I have been in touch with a number of contractors …projects that were moth-balled and stalled now suddenly have funding in place...2 contractors in Iraq...believe they will see their rate...(about $3.90)...this week for their projects...I find this very interesting...Where is the money coming from to start these massive projects. Their whole budget is about $162 Billion. 

But one contractor was told they are getting ready to start a $150 billion dollar project. Which means there is a lot more money moving than what we are seeing right now.

 Question:  What do you think the new rate for Iraq will be?   

 MarkZ:  I could be wrong but, I think the rate will start about $3.90 or so. But we are totally guessing.

We know that the budget has passed with $162 billion. It was $153 B last year...There is plenty in the news showing us it is passed…but I have yet to find where they are covering a budget shortfall with a rate...I was told to expect something within days of it being passed. 

 Comment:  Its interesting they are saying billions and not trillions for their budget totals.  They must have a rate hike? Right?

  MarkZ:  You are getting it. We are just trying to piece together “what is that rate?”

https://dinarevaluation.blogspot.com/2024/05/rv-update-by-markz-22-may.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THIS IS THE PRIME INDICATOR AS TO WHEN WE MAY EXPECT THE RV OF THE IRAQI DINAR" BY ARIEL, 28 SEPT

  ARIEL This may be the prime indicator as to when we may expect the reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar.  Because I have touched on SOFR many ...