Thursday, April 11, 2024

"Q & A" BY MNT GOAT, 11 APRIL

Q & A

Question: Promanjr

Good Day MG, Any update/thoughts on lower denominations release? Thank You.

Mnt Goat Answer: Guten Tag Promanjr. What makes you think the lower denominations have been released? Did I cover this in my Newsletter? Don’t you think I would be jumping all over this if they were, especially in that I make two calls weekly to my CBI contact? Trust me, when this event happens, I will let everyone know just as soon as I know, even if I have to do one of my urgent editions of the Newsletter in my blog. Yes, I know there are some silly intel gurus idiots telling everyone they are released in Kurdistan. How many times have we heard this crap already?

https://mntgoatnewsusa.com/latest-mnt-goat-newsletter/

No comments:

Post a Comment

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI). 20 MAY

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) Erbil, Kurdistan Region ( GOV.KRD ) – The Kurdistan...