Sunday, March 17, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY PIMPY, 17 MARCH

 Pimpy 

If you go to 1.32, it actually comes out to $0.76. So if I take my 5 million dinars times $0.76 oh yeah!  $3.8 million, we'll take it!  But...if this is moving the decimal place over 3 positions coming out to 1.320 for every US dollar...they need to change their currency...That's the deletion of the zeros.  Your 25,000 dinar becomes 25 dinar. 

 So if I take my 5 million and remove the three zeros and multiply $0.76 - 5,000 dinars x $.76 = $3,800.   Yeah, that's what it comes down to...When Al-Sudani was talking about he would love to have an exchange rate of 1.32...he was talking about the deletion of the zeros.  I said that's what we need to avoid...You do not want the deletion of the zeros but it looks now like it's inevitable

 People always think I'm being negative about the Iraqi dinar.  I'm not.  I'm trying to make sure people are grounded...I tell you guys this is what we need to look for, this is what we need to deal with and  we don't want the deletion of the zeros.  We do want the Iraqi dinar to continue to increase in value without deleting the zeros.  That's how you're going to make your money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why the Vietnam Dong (VND) Will Likely RV First BY AWAKE IN 3D, 20 MAY

Why the Vietnam Dong (VND) Will Likely RV First t’s no secret that the now, 10-nation BRICS Alliance will formally take serious measures to ...