Tuesday, March 12, 2024

"I HAD A CALL TO MY CBI CONTACT" BY MNT GOAT, 12 MARCH

 CBI CONTACT INTEL

...This Saturday I had my normal call to my CBI contact in Iraq and was told they too are waiting for the signal to go ahead with the Project to Delete the Zeros. This is the next step. Everything from the Iraqi side has ben cleared but the US Treasury has not yet given their assurance of the reinstatement once the process moves to the next step. The CBI now wants this in writing and a formal document stating the approvals. They are waiting for this to come.

Already we know that what has been accomplished in the de-dollarization process is hard to undo at that point and would only lead to more mistrust of the government and the CBI banking system if they decided to turn back. So, there is no turning back and they must move ahead. But when? What is holding it up?

Don’t be discouraged, the currency reform and banking process has come a very long way in a short period of time since January 2023 compared to waiting since 2011, when the plan originated with the IMF on how to turn the currency back on. So we went 11 years with not much progress then suddenly a huge jump which tells us something is up. This alone is all telling. We must take this solid evidence and use it, not some stupid rumors.

So, my contact in the CBI could NOT answer these questions either, when I asked it. I was told it is now a “political” issue with the Biden administration in the USA. This did not surprise me a bit but to hear it from my contact in Iraq but did surprise me since even now they too recognize political games are getting in the way of Iraqi monetary sovereignty. There is a very good article in today’s news that might sum up what my CBI contact was talking about. I quote from the article – “  The head of the organizing body of the Belt and Road Popular Movement, Hussein Al-Karaawi, warned of European-American attempts to drag Iraq through economic projects towards normalization with the Zionist entity, and the implementation of a new plan in the region.”.

To me this tells a tail of western manipulation of the Iraqi economy and pressure not to let them make their own decision on how to run their own country. If you go to the articles section you can read my further comments on this issue. It is under the article title – “AL-KARAAWI WARNS OF ECONOMIC PROJECTS THAT WILL DRAG IRAQ TOWARDS NORMALIZATION”. But I ask whose version of normalization? Will Iraq succumb to the globalist One World Government bullshit empire or will they truly be able to regain their true identity as a FREE nation? They see it too and how the WEF and the UN are attempting to manipulate countries. They are not dumb. This I believe is the struggle that is ongoing between the west (US and UK) and Iraq and very possibly the issue as to why we have not yet seen what we are being told to expect and the delay. I can’t give you all the details as I do not know them and will not lie to you or make something up. But I can smell something really fishy and it stinks! ....

https://mntgoatnewsusa.com/latest-mnt-goat-newsletter/


No comments:

Post a Comment

"BANKING ANNOUNCEMENT" BY GOLDILOCKS, 20 MAY

GOLDILOCKS ... Custody-Services.html Banking Announcement: " US-based Commerce Bank has officially gone live with FedNow on Temenos Pay...