Wednesday, February 14, 2024

STATUS OF THE RV BY MNT GOAT, 14 FEB

STATUS OF THE RV

Again, more clarity needed on more bullshit. Are you one of those TNT followers coming over to my blog to see if I agree with your puppet master Tony and his recent information. I can tell you right now – NO I do not! So, you can leave now 😊.

I have never witnessed such a liar and such a bullshitter in all my life. Folks it is just another narrative to get you to believe the RV is happening. Get it? This guy’s job is to string you along. He has nothing else to report so he has to try a new tactic and just make this stuff up. Get it? This latest fiasco is a “hum-dinger” and I can’t believe he can push out such bullshit. Is you don’t know what I am talking about you are better off. But for all the idiot sheepies  TNT followers this message is for you.  

Oh… Tony will say later I am just reporting with my “trusted” contacts told me. I must ask then- how in hell can you call someone a “trusted contact” when this same people keep telling you all this garbage intel week after week, month after month, year after year. So, I say don’t blame them, I blame the idiot who repeats it and passes it out to his listeners.

Enough about this jerk and am sad I even have to come on and clarify all this nonsense. So, once again its now Tuesday and NO RV as was promised over the weekend.   

Onward with our juicy news for today (real news, not fake news):  

So, in this period I have some WOW news to share. It is in an article that came out from an interview with economic expert, Nasser Al-Kanani. The full article is in the articles section of today’s Newsletter and I whole hardily encourage everyone to scroll down and read it.

We all should know by now we are waiting for the next step to occur from the CBI. This next step is the final program rate change of the “official” CBI rate close to and just over 1:1, then followed by the “Project to Delete the Zeros”. Today’s main article talks about this next move by the CBI in some detail and connects it with the electronic banking effort that Iraq has been attempting to achieve during the Dr. Shabibi days even. So, this part has been going on for a long time. Yes, this idea was his and still is the forerunner of the Project to Delete the Zeros. This article explains this part of the Dr Shabibi and IMF plan clearly and how it all connects together with the electronic banking and why.

So, once again we see yet another economic expert putting pressure on the CBI to follow up and adhere to the 2011 plan. He is basically supporting the plan and saying and I am paraphrasing – If you want a solution to your parallel rate issue and the corruption then complete the 2011 plan, as Dr Shabibi and the IMF devised. Why are they not moving ahead? We know this is the precursor to get to the reinstatement.

https://mntgoatnewsusa.com/latest-mnt-goat-newsletter/

No comments:

Post a Comment