Friday, February 16, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY FRANK26, 16 FEB

  Frank26 

  The CBI is not calling them 'lower denoms', they are calling them 'Lower notes'.  They also explain the need for fractional banking through the coins they will be giving them.  They are not using the word fractional banking with the citizens but they are telling them they will be able to get change so they will not lose money.

 I don't plan to go to a bank.  Can you imagine?

 ...I got 10 million dinars, here...Personally I  don't plan to go into a bank to exchange my currency.  I will have a team...I'm going to have my lawyer get a hold of the bank and  say, 'I represent Mr. [Frank26] and Mrs. [Frank26] and they want to make an appointment for you to come to their house and collect  a large amount of foreign currency...My lawyer will already know exactly what the bank is going to offer me...The less contact I  have with the bank the better...If you have a small amount then you're going probably go into the bank...    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI). 20 MAY

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) Erbil, Kurdistan Region ( GOV.KRD ) – The Kurdistan...