Friday, February 16, 2024

"FRUSTRATION ABOUT BRUCE INTEL CALLS" BY B.S. VIA BEARDED PATRIOTUSA, 16 FEB

B.S

 I just finished listening to the entire call, it was two hours long.  I dont understand why they never tell us or think to ask the powers that be why the intel the received previously did not happen. 

I think that is what is most frustrating.

  During the call he spoke about the RR Increase, but then advised he should have saved that for the intel section, since he did not go back and retell it on the intel section. 

I will give you my abridged version as I did take notes. 

Bruce said the R&R and SS Increase ill not happen until the RV Happens. 

He also said Med Bed appointments will be 5-6 days after the start of the RV, these will be by referral only and be contacted for Med Bed appointments as this is moderatly Hush Hush.

 There about 60-62 Thousand """Pairs""" of med beds in each location. I(I did not write down if this was us only or all- not sure if he indicated that differential. And lastly he said to bring with the names of 6 person and their telephone contact numbers with for med bed treatements and all treatements will be based on immediate needs first.  

Understandibly.  

Hope that helps, like I said will probably not come out in the audio or the transcript of the intel section since he spoke of it in the 1st half hour of the call.  THe rst you can all hear your self on the audio replay or read on the transcrip.

https://t.me/Bearded_PatriotsUSA/15720

No comments:

Post a Comment